“It’s a privilege to recommend a talented Book and Publishing Consultant that I trust. I had the privilege of collaborating with Michelle on a writing project in 2011 and am currently under her tutelage for creative writing. Michelle is particularly impressive with connecting with whom she works with and will tailor her skills to fit your every need. Most impressive about Michelle is how efficient and effective it is to work with her. My confidence and skill has improved with her guidance. Michelle is a fantastic motivator and will inspire you to your best. She has earned my highest recommendation.”
Winston Moss, Former Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers, Green Bay Packers, and Served as Head Coach & General Manager for the Los Angeles Wildcats
Get your Book off the sidelines and onto the front line. Contact Your Legacy Builder TODAY to get YOUR BOOK started.
Click on the link to schedule your 30-minute complimentary consultation: https://calendly.com/winningproof/30min
Build and preserve your legacy by writing and publishing a book that will leave an unforgettable footprint for all the world to see.
ANNOUNCING WINNING PROOF’S NEWEST SERVICE! Are you considering starting a business in addition to your full-time j-o-b? Are you looking to transition out of your full-time j-o-b into being an solopreneur or entrepreneur but don’t know the first thing about how to start? I CAN HELP! Let’s get clear on your overall vision, your goals, your doubts, your target market, and then let’s dig into the practical aspects of how to get started. I love connecting clients with resources to create an expansive business. Click on the link below to schedule a 60-minute Business Idea Kick-off Consultation. Introductory price only $99. That’s a super great deal for an hour of consulting!
WINNING PROOF SPECIALIZES IN THE FOLLOWING 5 GENRES –
1. Sports-Based Books (geared toward sports professionals – pro athletes in any stage of their career, franchise owners/presidents, sports agents & advisors, anyone else in the sports industry)
2. Business Books (geared toward those who are established in the business world, corporate executives, personal development leaders, professional speakers, sales leadership professionals, mainstream faith-based leaders)
3. Autobiographies/Memoirs (the distinction between an autobiography and a memoir is that an autobiography is a story ABOUT a life, typically chronological, and a memoir is a story FROM a life, meaning a life-altering circumstance has affected your life as a whole and you or a ghostwriter crafts your story around that event(s).
4. Children’s Books (Grab ’em while they’re young – instill your important life principles and lessons into open, impressionable hearts and minds with a children’s book for ages 2 – 8).
5. Corporate Histories and Legacy Stories (geared toward corporate executives and company leaders)
Also Available: Workbooks & Guides / Course and/or Curriculum Design
ATTENTION: Professional Athletes in transition or post-career –
* Feeling Invisible? Forgotten? Obscure?
Get back in the limelight as you share the life and business principles you learned in the locker room and field/court!
* Do you long for the structure and discipline that defined your sports career?
Winning Proof provides a structured, disciplined approach to your book project. I LOVE structure and discipline!
TELL YOUR STORY. CHANGE A LIFE.
WINNING PROOF PREMIER SERVICES:
1. CHAMPIONSHIP BOOK AND PUBLISHING CONSULTING: This writing and publishing package is designed for those just entering the wacky, weird world of writing and publishing and you need an industry expert to facilitate and coordinate the entire project so you don’t have to. Work with book and publishing professionals who will fully commit to your book project as if it’s their own. I have a team of proven, trusted professionals who have consistently demonstrated their commitment to excellence.
2. WRITING STRATEGIST: If you have a good command of writing and want to save money, then this 90-day option might be perfect for you. A Writing Strategist on my team will lead and mentor you through creating a loose table of contents and guide you through the first three chapters of your manuscript.
3. INTERVIEWS-ONLY SERVICE: No budget to get your WHOLE book done? No problem! Myself or one of my teammates will lead you through a series of guided interviews to get your stories out of your head and onto digital paper. Includes a raw written transcript.
4. INTENSIVE CUSTOMIZED BOOK STRATEGY SESSIONS: (60 minutes) Together, we’ll get clear on your book goals and overall content. We’ll explore all your options and then create a writing and publishing plan and timeline. If you’re not sure how to approach a certain topic, we’ll discuss ways to present the idea. I’ll do my best to answer your questions and develop a strong strategy to move forward.
5. INTERVIEWING SERVICE: I conduct interviews with your leadership team and then work with one of my writing teammates to write and/or refresh your corporate history, case studies, client spotlights, marketing collateral.
6. MODERATOR FOR YOUR EVENT: Need a MODERATOR for your small- to mid-sized online or in-person conference or event? I can do it! I’ll bring my mix of personality, freshness, and smiles to your event while making attendees feel comfortable and welcome. I’m super comfortable in this role and would love to bring some of my genuineness and friendliness to your event. Endorsements provided upon request.
Michelle Hill, Your Legacy Builder at Winning Proof